Monday 18 March 2013

Inglot Cosmetics : Gel liner #77 #82 # 87 #89 #95 swatches, photos & a little review

So recently I've made a purchase at Inglot Cosmetics,
I got a few of their gel liners, the famous awesome Duraline and a nail polish.
Ever since I got my first gel liner, I wanted the rest of them,cause they are so amazing.


Inglot Matte & NOBLE Collection Eyeliner Gels #77 #82 #89 #95

I ordered these through there online store for AUD$25 each(X__X), so pricey.
But good news for you girls in America cause It only sells for USD$12 each, ouch, never knew
why cosmetics in Australia is so much more expensive.


This is how it looks like when you get it
* MY TIP OF ADVISE : Don't throw away that little cover !!!
Keep it on there to air tight your jar with it. It can help your gel liner to not dry out so
quickly.


Inglot Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel #77
A very solid matte black, it is definitely the BLACKEST BLACK gel liner you
will ever find, seriously, I compared it to m.a.c's blacktrack fluideline,
and yea.....blacktrack is not as dark as this one.  


These liners are so awesome, once they set, they do not go anywhere !
They are waterproof, smudge proof, great for people with oily lids, like me.
AND 
its fantastic for the waterline too ! Though everything you put on your waterline will fade or smudge away eventually, but these liners have a longer staying power than any other
gel liners I have used on my waterline. So, thumbs up for that !


Inglot Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel #89
A medium taupe brown, I haven't used it yet, but it seems like its gonna be amazing
for brows too. And a great everyday liner if you don't like a harsh black color on your lids.


Inglot Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel #82
Beautiful beautiful light blue toned purple

They are all very creamy and glides on very smoothly, and it sets pretty quickly too



Inglot NOBLE Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel #95
A true light gold color, kinda similar to the lush gold color liquid eye liner in Fantasy.

I'm one of those who is on a never ending hunt for gold liners, and I gotta say, I love this one,
I have never found a gold gel liner that is actually so pigmented ! Not like some other brands where their versions of gel liners are so watery it creases away so quickly like wind.
 And for those who don't like the mess of transforming a gold shadow into a liner, 
THIS IS FOR YOU !


I wore #82 the other day to see how it wears on me and this is what it looks like

10 hours later...


As you can see, 10 hours later, I get all oily all around my eye area, and my shadows are
slightly creased, there are dried out mascara fall outs which is kinda gross, under eye concealer is creased. But hey, my eye liner is still looking okay ! It did not transfer any where, once it set, it just stays there ! So, I'm happy with that.


The only down side is that.....


Inglot Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel #87
Dark teel color(I've had this one for a while and it kinda dried out :/ ,
but it's still usable)

This product can dry out easily and quickly if you don't store it right, although I have heard so many reviews that raves about this product, this drying out thing tends to happen to everyone,
so if yours is already drying out, what you can do is use the gel liner with Duraline. 
OR
 If you have kept the little white plastic cover , yeay for that, you can keep it in there,so it can help not letting it dry out so quickly, at least that is what's working for my liners now. So, try that !
ANOTHER WAY
is to scoop some of the gel liner out and place it in another air tight jar, so you don't have to open and close your inglot jar so much. That will definitely help.

I would totally still get more of these gel liners, even though it has a little problem, but I can live with that, since these things are so amazing, I recommend it to all of you ! You will not regret
getting these products, once you do, you will fall in love in it, love, a dreadful bond muahahahaha !

Anyhew,
hope you liked my post and found it helpful
Have fun !
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment