Tuesday 2 April 2013

M.A.C Fluideline Brow Gelcreme : Dirty Blonde.

M.A.C came out with a new brow collection, the Stylish Brow Collection
that has these new awesome products, I've waited so long for this collection to come out,
if you have read my earlier post about the m.a.c's brow pencils, i have 
mentioned how excited I was getting about this collection there. 
So I went and got the brow gel, the mac girl said to me that these will be permanent, which I 
kinda doubt, according what everyone else is saying.
I only got the brow gel and left the pencils behind even though its like
I can hear screaming at me that I should bring them home, haha. 


There are three shades of the brow gel, DIRTY BLONDE, which is the one I got,
its a light taupe brown.
And the other two, REDHEAD and DEEP DARK BRUNETTE,
which is a golden brown and a dark brown,but I didn't get them
so If you wanna see swatches I suggest you go to this link here, where the awesome
Temptalia has the pictures of everything. ;)


I LOOVEE this product, it feels just like the normal fluidlines they have, so soft and fluffy,
glides on like a dream, and its really easy to blend out too.
They are supposed to be waterproof and smudge proof, long wearing and sets very quickly.
And that is great for me since I live in a very hot and humid place.


Here is how it looks like on my brows, even though it sets and goes no where, I still like to go over it with 
the m.a.c's boy girl brow set, gives me that extra lighter shade kick.


This is how my brows normally look like, I just fill them in, I would do a sharper, edgier look when
there is an occasion, and this brow gel is perfect for that too, cause its a gel its gives you very
fine control so you can do whatever you want with it, sharp lines, soft lines, fade it out easy etc.



Overall, love it, totally recommend you go get it before its all gone, cause this stuff is the BOMB!
Hope you enjoyed reading this post and found it helpful.
Have fun !
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment