Tuesday 4 June 2013

BH cosmetics 28 Color Neutral Eye Shadow Palette, Swatches & Pictures

So, If you have read my last post about BH Cosmetics's 12 piece pink brush set,
you would know that I splurged a little on their site and got some goodies.
Today I'm gonna show you the impressive 28 neutral palette. I have fallen in love with it the minute I swatched them on my arm. 

They are as good as the high end brands, some of them are just like a dupe.
It is so pigmented, most of the colors, I have only swiped once and it has already have the color payoff exactly like what it looks like in the pan.




First thing, I loooove how they changed the packaging of the palette, 
it looks so much cleaner and pro
and neat, I really hope they would do it to all their other palettes if they can. Love that.




This is the white color on the left hand bottom corner, I tried my best to capture the colors of it, but I don't think it's showing you what I wanna say here. It's a DUO CHROME !!
A very pretty white with light green duo chrome in it, reminds me a lot of Sugarpill's
Lumi eye shadow, it is absolutely gorgeous, and it is very pigmented too !

So here are all 28 eye shadows, it goes light from left to dark on the right, every neutral color you will every need.
I swatched them from the top to bottom in 4 rows, the second row might not be too visible to you, but I promise you its very pigmented, its just my dark skin tone thats making it a bit hard to see. I'm a NC35 btw.

Row 1

Row 2

Row 3 

Row 4

I looove this palette, totally ditched my Urban Decay Naked Palettes for a week just to play with this palette. Totally worth your money, so go check it out :)

Love love love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment