Wednesday 1 June 2011

Face Of Ausralia Haul ♥ Review + Swatches

Hey lovelies,
im back today to talk about these products today,
ive been very curious about it so i wanted to pick up some stuff and
try this brand, turns out everythings very nice :)
I got these at bigws, they were inexpensive,which is good ;)


Face Of Australia Blusher
Outback Terra , Outback Primrose

Terra

I nice brown goldish blush which i use as a contour, very good pigmentation,
didnt let me down :D


Primrose

A warm pink with shimmer in it , gives you a look of a
glowy pink cheeks , a cute colour for everyday use

Primrose(Left),Terra (Mid),ignore whats on the right :D
thats the swatch of my rimmel lipstick
that i got on the same day called birthday suit
which i have mentioned in my previous post

Molten Metallics Nail Polish
Verdigri

a dark grassy metalic green,i love this colour, and it shows up
as what you see in the bottel ! :D woooo, new fav :)
gonna try other shades too


Cleansing Wipes
it was 4 dollars for 25 wipes,so thought id give that a try too
its a very gentle cleansing wipe, normaly if i used
other kinds of wipes my red spots on my face will show up
and my skin just wouldnt calm down after wiping the
face makeup off o.0. but this one dosent and it cleans very well,
has a very nice smell to it too :) Love it.Might buy it again ;)

so that was my little haul
hope you guys liked it,
tell me what you think about it, or
if u have used any of these products .
leave any comments or questions below :)






No comments:

Post a Comment