Saturday 22 October 2011

Fun Week(Birthday!) + Eotd ♥

Hey guys,
so October is a very popular month for birthdays huh
i have turned 19 a few days ago(18th)
following with a few of friends birthdays
haha, so its been a very fun week,kinda busy too(school stuff)
so, this is what im going to show you guys today, of what ive been up to
PHOTO WARNING ;)

first off, my hairrr!! (/-^-\)
i dye my hair regularly every 6 months with this(Jap brand: Liese, bubble hair dye
in milk tea brown personally think one of the best brown colours they have),

and the last i dyed it was 5 months ago,
and i have no idea why my hair has gone this bad
it was all goooood until a couple weeks ago, it started to split badly
i know right ? o.0 its scary ! sigh.
but no worries, im using super damage hair masks and treatments etc
trying to 'heal' it (might talk about it in my next post)
its so terrible, this shows how dry and super damages my hair is o_____o uhhh..
(goosebumps)

okay, moving on=="
Good news, i have finaly made my sugarpill order,
i know its gonna take a while for it to get here, but i am
sooooo excited already, just looking into the mail box everyday
hoping for the white box with the kitty on it :P,
i ordered both the Burning heart palette and the Sweetheart palette
Royal sugar loose eyeshadow and their stickers.
can't wait!

that was actually one of the 'gift' i bought for myself for my bday,
i know, what an excuse X)
haha, anyhew, i got this iPhone made of chocolate
and it is sooo cute i don't even want to eat it anymore
so im going to show you this too :D

i had to find a picture of it on the Internet cause i didn't want to
open mine and ruin the package ;) its just so cute
everythings eatable including those stickers gotta love my friends

also got these earrings which im totally in love with

Pirate cake :D celebrating my birthday with my host family
and those two pirate heads were rings !
how cute

another cake, was celebrating my birthday with my friends then :)
i love cakes with cream on it swiped all over makes it look very flawless and silky XD
sounds weird but yea :D

my sister got me these lights, i am a total sucker when it comes to room
decors, i love making the room all cute and cosy,thanks so much
for that sis !

i had my friends over, and making sushi was a must! it was soo good

i started off failing with putting too much rice in it, what a fail :P

they all ended up looking very nice tho, haha yummmmm.

so then today was my friends Kelly's birthday, and she wanted me to do her
hair and makeup today as a birthday present for her, well of course,
shes such a sweetie <3 she said she wanted to look good when she go out
tonight to having dinner with her family
(thats a pic with her having a little bit eyeliner on the right eye lol)

she asked me to do her makeup and asked my sister to do her hair

EOTD :)
and this was the look i was wearing today :D
i been loving teals greens and pink colors lately

Teal color on the eye lid, a little bit of black on the outer corners

bright pink on the tear duct area, grassy green and navy blue for the lower lash line

Products used :
EYES
MAC Paint Pot-Soft Ochre(Base)
ELF Beauty Book Eye Brights Edition -teal color(with fix +)
MAC eyeshadow-Carbon(outer corner)
Makeup Forever Eyeshadow-#75(tear duct area)
ELF Beauty Book Eye Brights Edition -grassy green color(mid lower lash line)
MAC Eyeshadow-Fresh Water(mixed with carbon for the lower outer lash line color)
NYX Eyeshadow-Vanilla Sky(Highlight)
MAC Fluideline-Blacktrack
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
FACE
LOreal Matte Morphose Souffle Foundation-Creamy Natural
SkinFood Fresh Fruit Lip&Cheek-Apricot
MAC Blush-Sincere
Translucent Powder
LIPS
didn't have anything on besides lip balm
Maybelline Baby Lips-Smoothing Cherry

So that was it, hope you enjoyed it, feel free to leave any comments below
and follow me on Facebook!
Until next time
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment