Wednesday 16 October 2013

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk EyeShadow Quad in Give Me Gold. Review, Pictures & Swatches

If you love silky pigmented eyeshadows, BINGO, I have been loving Maybelline's new 
EYESTUDIO Collection, everything in this collection they come out with has really impressed me a lot, I have tried two of these palettes, their color tattoo cream eye shadows (read about it here), the master precise ink pen liner (LOVEE) and their gel liner (which I will post about it soon)

This fabulous palette here is the Plush Silk Eyeshadow Quad by Maybelline called Give Me Gold. There are 12 different quads in their collection now retails for about AUD$17 each.
It includes four complimentary colors in one quad from light to dark with a typical dual ended sponge tip applicator. All the shades are very pigmented and smooth, very easy to apply and blend, non of any shades felt different or chunky. Impressive, totally recommend you to go and snatch yourself one.

Plush Silk Eyeshadow Quad-Give Me Gold 

Plush Silk Eyeshadow Quad-Give Me Gold 

Plush Silk Eyeshadow Quad-Give Me Gold 

All four colors swatched on the back of my hand (Im an NC30-35)

Close ups of the shades
The darkest color is a dark chocolate brown with gold shimmers, to the left is a warm copper bronze color also with gold shimmer, which has became my favourite shade out of the four,
love it as a all over lid color

A lighter yellow gold

The lightest color in the quad, a very nice champagne shimmery shade.

Overall, I love these shades, they all go so well together, you can create good few different looks with just one quad.
Have Fun !
xx


2 comments:

  1. It's really pretty but I feel like I have so many colours similar to it already. I might have to try that liquid liner out though!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I have many similar ones too ! But that liquid liner, definitely try it!!

      Delete