Friday 17 February 2012

Galaxy Inspired look. ♥

Hey guys,
so im having a day off today, didn't know what to do,
so i decided to recreate Tiger Lilys look hehe :D
its so much fun to do :D its my first attempt tho,
so its not perfection :) here goes
applied foundation all over my face
L'Oreal Matte Morphose Souffle foundation-#140 Creamy Natural
applied different eyeshadow color cream bases
Sports girl : Colour me in eyeshadow pencil-Golden Goodes, Daydream
NYX Jumbo Pencil-Milk
Covergirl Liquilineblast eyeliner pencil-Blue boom

then applied some bright shadows using sugarpill and such
Sugarpill Cosmetics-After Party, Dollipop, Tako, Midori , Royal Sugar
Inglot Pigment-#62
m.a.c eyeshadow-Club
I used nyx jumbo pencil in milk to dot the stars and draw all the stuff
i want on my face :P
finish off the look with eyeliner and mascara, some falsies :D
M.a.c Black track fluideline
Maybelline the falsies mascara
Ardell Lashes #105 black(love these lashes, too awesome)
did my eyebrows heavy with a black eyeliner :D
for the lips, 
Revlon's lip butter in Brown Sugar
and then i dabbed some Gold shadow on top to spice it up :D
Urban Decay-Half Baked
and let the galaxy colors take in a bit too 

and made a big mess on my desk

so that was my first attempt for the Galaxy look :D
hope you enjoyed, try it out !
its good fun :)
till next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment