Sunday 5 February 2012

Revlon Lip Butters ! ♥

Hey guys,
so i haven't been posting as often as i did before,
well, thats because my life as a first year uni student has finally started,
ohh yeayyyy, not. The studying is killing me,but anyways,
i know a lot of people have already talked about these amazing lip products,
but im still gonna do it anyways :D


I picked three shades up, unfortunately,there were only 12 shades avalible
in Hong Kong, booooooo. 
oh, and i got them for HKD98, then after a few weeks, they were on sale for 65 !
......... - -"

but here it is, i picked up Pink Truffle,Brown Sugar and Peach Parfait




so it says on their website that
"Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips."





I love them, they are very moisturising, can you would use it like a lip balm everyday
so you can finish them pretty quickly :P
its very smooth , creamy, easy to glide on and great pigmentation.
My favourite color here is Pink Truffle. I'd like to try more colors tho.
But now since im back in Townsville now, can't get them anywhere - -
and im not sure if they will come here. ohhh well.

so, if you haven't try it out, you probs should :D
hope you liked it,
follow me on twitter/facebook 
until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment