Friday 14 December 2012

my first youtube video makeup tutorial !~Dramatic Neutral Makeup Tutorial

Hey loves, I am duper super excited to tell you, today I have finally 
uploaded my first ever makeup tutorial video on my channel on Youtube !
Yeahhhh, so go check it out, and thumbs up you guys ! 

So my first look is a dramatic neutral eye makeup look,Its a looks that is very easy to recreate,
you can do it with any color combination you like, make it even more dramatic by adding 
more darker colors to it to make it a super smokey eye, or put some glitter on the top
to give it some extra sparkle for a night out.
Or tone it down by using less black, and blend very well.
Hope you enjoy this makeup look! I had a lot of fun making this video, and I will
surely make more soon !







1 comment:

  1. Wow i love your makeup!!!
    mines a new ish blog would you possibly mind checking it out :)

    thankyou so much xxx

    http://hughesingg.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/warm-spice-makeup-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete