Sunday 4 August 2013

Favourite of the Month : L'Oreal Paris Gentle Eyes & Lips Make-up Remover.

There are lots of drugstore makeup removers out on the market, I have tried most of them,like the Biore, Neutrogena, Garnier, Maybelline, Revlon etc. 
But I find the one I always come back to is this one, the L'Oreal Gentle Eyes & Lips Make-up Remover. It is an oil based remover, so it has two layers in the bottle, the top with the oil and the bottom with the remover. 

Because it is oil based, it removes everything including any waterproof mascara and gel liners,
the formula is very gentle, doesn't sting the eye if it gets in there, all I do is soak a piece of cotton pad with the remover and then gently pat it onto my eyes, let the remover melt the makeup and then just wipe it off. After all that , I wash my face to make sure all traces of makeup is gone, then moisturize and tone.

Most of the other ones that I have tried are also oil based formulas, but it just felt like they don't take the makeup off as well as the L'Oreal one does. Sometimes I still find mascara residue on my lashes after soaking them with other brand removers for so long.

L'Oreal has recently changed the packaging of this remover too. It looks more fancy now, looks like it has a clean cut sleek rectangular body, but you still get the same amount of product out of it.

I have gone through countless bottles of this good stuff, usually a bottle of this (125ml) will last me for 3-4 months, it retails for AUD$10-13 depends where you get it from. I always stock it up when its on sale for 3 or 4 dollars cheaper, saves a lot. I definitely recommend this to all of you who are looking for a good remover. 

Hope you liked my post.
Have fun
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment