Monday 5 August 2013

m.a.c Matte Lipstick - Please Me Review, Pictures & Swatches

Girls, let's admit it, a few lipstick is never enough, so check out my precious newbie in my make up collection here, its a matte lipstick from m.a.c called Please Me,

it is a beautiful muted rosy tinted pink color, you get the exact color payoff that you see when it's in the tube. I tend to stay away from matte lipsticks since they always had the dry lips look straight away repetition.  
But I have decided to go to the counter and try a few of them on, and I fell in love with this color as soon as I swatched it.

It glides on smoothly, didn't make my lips feel dry at all, I like to wear it on top of a nude lip liner, and it is just beautiful, very pigmented, makes a very nice everyday color.

Just make sure that your lips are very moisturised before you apply matte lipstick, no, actually this applies to anything you wear on your lips my loves, so make sure you do that.

I have also picked up another lippy from them, its a sheen supreme lipstick, I will do a post on that very soon.





Hope you liked my post today,
have fun
xx



1 comment:

  1. Love it ! the pictures are great !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete