Thursday 1 August 2013

My daily neutral eye makeup.

I always go through different phases when it comes to eye makeup, always cycling around a few types, some months I love the just mascara look, some months I love the winged liner and some months the full rimmed eye look.
And this month I'm loving the full on neutral look, eye shadows, dark creases, winged liner.





I use different colors everyday, depends what I feel like,
and maybe change my eyeliner around too .These are the staple everyday products I use.
Products I use for 

eye lids:
m.a.c naked pigment (used in the picture above)
NYX vanilla sky eye shadow
Clinique Fresh Bloom Allover Colour (must check it out, gorgeous peach gold highlighter shade, totally worth your money, i use it on my cheeks too )
m.a.c Ricepaper eye shadow
revlon vintage lace eyeshadow

crease:
whitening lightening brow bar to go
m.a.c cork eye shadow
m.a.c soft brown eye shadow 
canmake shading powder #1 &#3 (used in the picture above)

eyeliner :
Inglot gel liner #77(used in the picture above)
m.a.c blacktrack fluideliner
m.a.c super slick liquid eyeliner On the hunt
BH cosmetics felt tip eyeliner
gorgeous cosmetics carbon black ilnk liquid eye pencil
m.a.c engraved power point eye pencil

mascara:
maybelliner the falsies
L'Oreal Telescopic falsies waterproof mascara(used in the picture above)





hope you enjoyed reading this post,
have fun
love love love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment