Tuesday 2 April 2013

Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 Swatches.

So I know this bad boy has been out ages now and probably
almost everyone has got one of these,
either the first one or the second one or the basics one, and has posted things about it, but hey, I'm still gonna talk about it, cause this is just so awesome.


I never really had a good look at these palettes when they first came out, 
that is when everybody was comparing it
to the first one, I was like mehh, I have so many neutral palettes I don't need this.
THEN I played with the samples at a store and fell in love with both palettes,
so I went ahead and got both of it, tsk tsk tsk, Juns :p


Like all other UD shadows they feel like butter when you swatch it, pigmented as always,
blends easy, has both warm and cool tones in the palette, and I really like that It came with a brush !

 Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease

Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve

YDK, Busted, Blackout

Although I heard a lot of people saying that blackout is like the blackest black they can find,
I don't really see it that way, my beloved NARS nightclubbing eye shadow still beats every black I own.


fluffy blending brush
Love this side of the rush, its so fluffy, perfect as a crease brush for me. I can use it to quickly
blend any crease color and make it look effortless.  

flat brush
I don't use this side much, as I use the heck out of the other, but its a good brush for packing on eye shadows  specially packing on wet shadows which is one of the best things you can do with flat brushes.

My favourite eye shadow in this palette : 
-Foxy : It's like I found my perfect matte lid color/brow bone highlight color
and surely I will hit pan on this one very quickly.

The only thing I actually don't really like is the packaging, I know, everyone says this one is more fancy and such, but I prefer the velvet box over this tin box,cause sometimes it feels like when it is a tin box, it can get a dint, or things can rattle inside.So personally, I think the naked 1 velvet box somehow has more protection if you drop it. 
But I gotta admit, I do love the big mirror.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment