Thursday 16 May 2013

L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Infinite Length Effect Fibres Waterproof Mascara Review, Pictures! Mile long lashes!

L'Oreal has came out with another new mascara, I know , they have like so many already, all under the names telescopic, gets a little bit confusing over time, telescopic explosion, telescopic false lash, telescopic Asian version , telescopic weird spiky wand version, telescopic this, telescopic that.

Although the names of it are bit all over the place, but I have tried a few of them(all waterproof versions, cause non waterproof ones just doesn't hold my curls, shame on Asian lashes, hehe),but besides the spiky ball one I didn't really like, the others were all pretty damn good.

The latest one that I got, which is the L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Infinite Length Effect Fibres Waterproof Mascara (geez, can the name be any longer?)


This one, almost gave me a heart attack retailing at $AUD25 *GASPS*, (I always buy drug store products when I'm in Hong Kong cause Its so much cheaper)
Soooo pricey. But hey, I like it.


This mascara comes with a plastic want, very soft and flexible, the brush head is also plastic and somehow bright blue , it's not a fibre brush, I repeat ,not a fibre brush. 


Its a flat-ish head, like a straight spoon, a straight spoon with spikes on the sides,
so the middle has mascara in it, literally, like a pool of product, and the spikes,
will have a little, so I guess the idea was put that flat side against your lashes then brush it upwards with the spiky side. If you don't it will clump....but duh~
Yea...kinda weird. But you'll know what I mean when you see the picture of the brush head.



Apart from the weird brush head. It actually does a really really good job at lengthening, it made my lashes look so so long, I was surprised. Oh lord, did this thing 
just became my new favourite ? Yes indeed Juns.


One layer looked like how my lashes look liked with 3 layers already with my normal mascara(maybelline the flasies )
2 Layers,made my lashes look soooooo long !! 
I'm very impressed. And it didn't smudge or flake off during the day, after an 8 hour long wear it was still looking okay.

So I definitely recommend you get this, if you can get it cheap, its really awesome.
So, hope you found this post helpful :>
Have fun !
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment