Wednesday 15 May 2013

BEST Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 DUPE ever !! Chi Chi Glamorous Eyeshadow Collection, Nude palette.

I was browsing in Myer the other day and something at ChiChi cosmetics caught my eye, 
They came out with a new collection called the Glamorous Eyeshadow Collection with three new 12 eyeshadow palettes, brights, nudes and bronzes.(There are more palettes now too)
And I thought the nude palette looked exactly the same to the UD naked  palette 1,
I didn't buy it cause I already have the UD one, but I took some pictures and swatched in on my hands, and I knew, Dupe found !
So I thought I'd share with you guys.

The pigmentations were great, shadows were smooth, I'm impressed
and the way the eyeshadows were placed in the palette
were also exactly the same as the UD one, like an exact color/dupe of each eyeshadow.


This palette would be a perfect dupe for $23, and also a cheaper buy for all you guys out there who don't want to pay $50 for the UD one, even though its still a good deal.



The product discription :Chi Chi's collection of velvety soft, highly pigmented eye shadows are easily blended to create individual looks. They may be worn sheer or dramatic, wet or dry to reflect your mood or desire.

I also tried the other two palettes that were on display, and they weren't bad too !
So here you go ! Something new to look at, great dupe found ! Yeay!

Have fun !
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment